Dining room chairs with fully upholstered seats are just one tutorial we offer. There are many different dining room chair seats but this one is one you can do in a few hours once you’ve watched the video. This differs from a slip seat in that this dining room chair seat covers the frame portion of the chair frame and doesn’t unscrew from the bottom. With the right tools, supplies, and our video you can DIY your kitchen chairs in no time.
Here are a few more kitchen and dining room chair tutorials you can watch in the membership.
- Sagless or Jute Webbing to attach springs
- 1/2″ Cardboard Tack Strip
- 2″ Foam
- 1 oz Dacron
- 5/32″ Fiber Flex Welt Cord
- Cambric Dust Cover (Black Accord)
- 69 bonded nylon thread
- 3/4 yards fabric per chair plus enough for cording
- Cloth Measuring Tape
- Long Nose Pneumatic Staple gun
- Chalk Marking Pencil (Clover)
- Juki DNU 1541S Walking Foot Sewing Machine