Our hands-on chair upholstery and slipcover workshops are packed full of learning opportunities.
Learn how to reupholster a chair or make a slipcover while working on your own project. These workshops are specifically designed to help beginners and more advanced upholsterers.
Whether a DIYer, a beginner, or a more advanced upholsterer, you will be taking away a lot of new knowledge and confidence. We limit the class sizes, which means you will have one-on-one instruction. By the end of a workshop, you will have a finished piece to be proud of.
Expect to learn new techniques, acquire new skills, and have fun! #LEARNTOUPHOLSTER
- May 17-19, 3-Day Advanced Upholstery Workshop, Willow Street, PA (SOLD OUT)
- June 14-16, 3-Day Small Chair Upholstery Workshop, Rochester, NY (One Spot Left)
- July 13 & 14, 2-Day Cushion Workshop, Kingston MA ( SOLD OUT)
- August 23-25, 3-Day Small Chair Upholstery Workshop, Castle Rock CO (SOLD OUT)
- September 20-22, 3-Day Small Chair Upholstery Workshop, Flowery Branch GA (SOLD OUT)
- October 11-13, 3-Day Small Chair Upholstery Workshop, Corpus Christi TX (One Spot Left)
- November 4-6, 3-Day Advanced Upholstery Workshop, Dayton ME (SOLD OUT)