In this beginner DIY upholstery online course, you can follow step-by-step and bring your chair to its’ original glory without having to hire a professional. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF!
This tutorial starts with webbing and padding the seat before moving on to reupholstering the inside and outside backs of the chair. The fabrics in this tutorial include velvet upholstery fabric for the seat and working with large printed upholstery fabric for the back. Learn how to place your fabric pattern for a pleasing design and create your one-of-a-kind style. The final detail in this upholstery project is attaching and making the double welt cord to finish off the dining room chair.
- Part 1 Support Systems Seat And Back (webbing and synthetic sagless)
- Part 2 Padding The Seat With Foam and Dacron
- Part 3 Adding Your Seat Fabric
- Part 4 Adding The Fabric To The Back Of Your Chair
- Part 5 Attaching The Fabric To The Outside Of Your Chair Back.
- Part 6 Last You Will Attach Your Double Welt Cording And Dust Cover
Run Time: 2 hours