Want to bring a family heirloom or a great treasure back to life? Start now and learn how to reupholster a chair!
You’ll be amazed by what you can do with some new fabric and the skills you acquire in this video.
Some of the skills you will learn include how to use sagless, curve ease and metal tack strip as well as how to upholster a t-deck, pad your frame, and make pleats around the arms.
- Burlap on the deck – 12 mins
- Putting fabric on the deck – 28 mins
- Padding the inside arm – 21 mins
- Fabric on the inside arm – 16 mins
- Padding the inside back – 7 mins
- Fabric on the inside back – 13 mins
- Fabric on the outside arms – 14 mins
- Fabric on the outside back – 17 mins
- Putting on the dust cover – 4 mins
- Seat cushion – 26 mins
Skill Level: This video assumes you have some basic upholstery skills.
Run time: 158 minutes
There are no reviews yet.