- Sort by Price
We invite you to become part of our Business Directory. Supplier Listing - $99 for 365 days (auto renewal)
In this video, Donna Cash takes the fear out of sewing zippers.Learn 5 different techniques for sewing zippers into your project. These skills can be used for creating beautiful pillows, custom bedding, and more. Did you know you can add these to window treatments and upholstery? Heck YEAH!
Turkish Corners For PillowsOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Three different ways to sew a Turkish corner in a pillow
- Butterfly, Gathered, Folded and Stitched
- Common misconceptions in Turkish corner sizing
- How to determine the size for knife edge inserts for boxed pillow covers
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently sew Turkish corners.
How to Make a Square Bolster PillowOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Sewing techniques for making a square bolster
- How to pull a button in a foam insert
- What other types of inserts are available for square bolsters
- Characteristics of different insert types
- Step by step photos included
Flat Flanges for PillowsOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make and apply flat flanges to pillows
- How to add pleated flat flanges to the corners of pillows
- How to make a simple stitched flange for pillows
Double Mitered Flange Pillow With Invisible ZipperOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Two styles of making double flange pillows
- How to make one style of mitered corners
- How to insert a zipper as the closure method
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently sew a double flange with mitered corners pillow.
Ripplefold Drapery SystemOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Which options are available so you can confidently order a Ripplefold drapery rod
- Understand what the different fullness percentages really mean
- How to figure out seam placement so your seams will not fall on the front of a fold
- How to fabricate a Ripplefold drapery panel
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently fabricate Ripplefold drapery.
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to sew a pillow with a contrast mitered flange
- How to sew a corner to get a true point in the flange
- How to insert an invisible zipper between the pillow body and the flange
- Step by step instructions with photos included
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make a reversible contrast mitered flange pillow.
- How to make a bound zipper that is both functional and decorative.
- How to add a unique flat flange detail to a mitered flange pillow.
- Step by step instructions with photos included.
Kim's Upholstery Swag Addiction Store Upholstery is a fun and creative outlet for any DIYer. Once you've completed that first piece you'll see the upholstery addiction is real!