In these 2 hours of video tutorials you will learn the step by step techniques that Kim has developed to achieve bespoke quality cushions with cut outs. Fabricating a cushion with cut outs can be very challenging, but as you look over Kim’s shoulder while watching this video tutorial she will show you how just re positioning the way you use your hands to manipulate the fabric while sewing can make all the difference.
Run Time: 2 hours
- 5/32” Welt Cord
- #69 Bonded Nylon Thread
- High Temp Hot Glue Sticks
- #6 Nylon Invisible Zipper and Slide
I have included amazon affiliate link so you can see more details of the tools I use daily.
- Juki DNU 1541s Industrial Sewing Machine
- Juki DDL 5550N Straight Stitch Machine
- Left and Right Zipper Feet
- 60” Straight Edge Ruler
- Soft Cloth Tape Measure
- Wiss 10” Upholstery Shears
- ¼” Cording Foot