- Sort by Price
Kim's Upholstery Swag Addiction Store Upholstery is a fun and creative outlet for any DIYer. Once you've completed that first piece you'll see the upholstery addiction is real!
In this Bolster Pillow video I will teach you how to make a bolster pillow, add fabric covered buttons and mix multiple fabrics in one project.
Bolsters are long, cylindrical support pillows that can be made to complement your bedding and brighten up the room.
In this video you'll learn how to make a Tailored Bed Skirt with center pleats.
In this video, you’ll learn how to make a basic duvet cover with a stitched flange and a flat welt with split corners.You’ll also learn how to insert an invisible zipper. You’ll learn the difference between a duvet and a duvet cover, and how to understand take up.
In this video, Donna Cash will show you how to make a pillow sham with a stitched flange with contrast welt cord around the edges.The front of the pillow is color blocked with a unique feature band covering the zipper. Wait until you see the unusual zipper Donna teaches in this video. And of course Donna loves embellishments so you will learn to make a few embellishments for your pillow sham.
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make a reversible contrast mitered flange pillow.
- How to make a bound zipper that is both functional and decorative.
- How to add a unique flat flange detail to a mitered flange pillow.
- Step by step instructions with photos included.
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to sew a pillow with a contrast mitered flange
- How to sew a corner to get a true point in the flange
- How to insert an invisible zipper between the pillow body and the flange
- Step by step instructions with photos included
Ripplefold Drapery SystemOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Which options are available so you can confidently order a Ripplefold drapery rod
- Understand what the different fullness percentages really mean
- How to figure out seam placement so your seams will not fall on the front of a fold
- How to fabricate a Ripplefold drapery panel
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently fabricate Ripplefold drapery.
Double Mitered Flange Pillow With Invisible ZipperOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Two styles of making double flange pillows
- How to make one style of mitered corners
- How to insert a zipper as the closure method
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently sew a double flange with mitered corners pillow.
Flat Flanges for PillowsOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make and apply flat flanges to pillows
- How to add pleated flat flanges to the corners of pillows
- How to make a simple stitched flange for pillows
How to Make a Square Bolster PillowOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Sewing techniques for making a square bolster
- How to pull a button in a foam insert
- What other types of inserts are available for square bolsters
- Characteristics of different insert types
- Step by step photos included