- Sort by Price
We invite you to become part of our Business Directory. Supplier Listing - $49 for 365 days
Turkish Corners For PillowsOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Three different ways to sew a Turkish corner in a pillow
- Butterfly, Gathered, Folded and Stitched
- Common misconceptions in Turkish corner sizing
- How to determine the size for knife edge inserts for boxed pillow covers
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently sew Turkish corners.
How to Make a Square Bolster PillowOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Sewing techniques for making a square bolster
- How to pull a button in a foam insert
- What other types of inserts are available for square bolsters
- Characteristics of different insert types
- Step by step photos included
Flat Flanges for PillowsOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make and apply flat flanges to pillows
- How to add pleated flat flanges to the corners of pillows
- How to make a simple stitched flange for pillows
Double Mitered Flange Pillow With Invisible ZipperOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Two styles of making double flange pillows
- How to make one style of mitered corners
- How to insert a zipper as the closure method
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently sew a double flange with mitered corners pillow.
Ripplefold Drapery SystemOffered by Donna Cash In the PDF you will learn:
- Which options are available so you can confidently order a Ripplefold drapery rod
- Understand what the different fullness percentages really mean
- How to figure out seam placement so your seams will not fall on the front of a fold
- How to fabricate a Ripplefold drapery panel
- Step by step photos and instructions included so you can confidently fabricate Ripplefold drapery.
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to sew a pillow with a contrast mitered flange
- How to sew a corner to get a true point in the flange
- How to insert an invisible zipper between the pillow body and the flange
- Step by step instructions with photos included
In the PDF you will learn:
- How to make a reversible contrast mitered flange pillow.
- How to make a bound zipper that is both functional and decorative.
- How to add a unique flat flange detail to a mitered flange pillow.
- Step by step instructions with photos included.
In this video, Donna Cash will show you how to make a pillow sham with a stitched flange with contrast welt cord around the edges.The front of the pillow is color blocked with a unique feature band covering the zipper. Wait until you see the unusual zipper Donna teaches in this video. And of course Donna loves embellishments so you will learn to make a few embellishments for your pillow sham.
In this video, you’ll learn how to make a basic duvet cover with a stitched flange and a flat welt with split corners.You’ll also learn how to insert an invisible zipper. You’ll learn the difference between a duvet and a duvet cover, and how to understand take up.